I would like to include all of you in this contest that I’m doing on YouTube but give you the option to participate. This will be an awesome prize package for someone just starting out.
Watch the video for details.
Good Luck to everyone
Thanks for subscribing to our videos, with out our subscribers we wouldnt have made it this far. So as a thank you, we wanted to give everyone a chance at this cool package. However if you dont win on this one , we will have a few more giveaways in the future. Thanks Again everyone.
Contest is only good for U.S. shipments only.
Rules are simple, you must be a subscriber to our Youtube channel.
Answer the 10 questions below.
And email your answers, along with your name and address to email@example.com
Contest Date starts July 6th2014 and ends with a drawing on Aug, 6th 2014
Question are listed below,
1. In what video do I mention connecting the dots as a reference to finding deep ledges for drifting techniques?
2. In what video do you see and hear me talk about my fishing line being all slimed up?
3. In what video do you see me get the death role and bloody hand from a 70 lb bluecat. (There is actually two video with this scene in it and I will accept either one.)
4. In what video do I break my rod tip and say I’m finished fishing now?
5. In what video do I catch a flathead catfish with no Dorsal fin?
6. What video do I talk about scent trails and how they help us catch catfish?
7. Find the video that I give credit to my friend Doc Lange for sharing his tip with me.
8. In what video do I demonstrate how to hook a live shad
9. In what video do I use an elastic tubing as an aid to catch catfish?
10. In what video do I talk about not throwing my cut bait scraps overboard while I’m fishing.
Good Luck to everyone and thanks for your support.
visit us on Face Book https://www.facebook.com/wildcatterstv
Here’s what’s up for grabs friends.
1- Tangling with catfish extreme series rod, with aluminum reel seats and stainless steel Eyes. 70.00
1-Shimano CDF401A Cardiff A Bait casting Reel 119.00
spooled with 1-150 yard spool of 80 lb test McCoy braided fishing line. 17.00
Tackle box consisting of a bait knife, no roll sinkers, dragging sinkers, santee floats, swivels and two different mustad size hooks . 75.00
1- Lowrance Elite-4 — 249.00
1 spool of 50 lb mono leader 4.00
Everything is brand spankin new except for a few of the sinkers and is worth over 550.00
CONTEST IS NOW CLOSED